Playing rugby is often like being thrust in the middle of repeated broken plays and controlled chaos. In the midst of this chaos the sweetest words a player with the ball can hear are “with you.” That means that you can advance the ball right to the point of contact and know that someone is there to receive your lateral. Because another is there for you, lost ground is minimized and momentum is maintained.
“With you” means “I’m here for you – I’m on your side and I’ll take it from here.” Support is not in question. It’s unconditional because of the common bond of a clear objective and agreed upon ground rules.
Recalling my playing days, I wondered what our work lives might be like if we could recreate such beautiful support? Wonder no more. I created such an experience The Unconditional Support Experience simply asking folks to take this work life SURVEY.
The Unconditional Support Experience was an experiment to experience the blessings of feeling total, unconditional and celebrated support.
It was a group coaching experience, by telephone, with the objective of inspiring authentic magnificence.
As your facilitator and leader here’s what I believe.
- Authenticity is the most direct route to happiness, fulfillment, prosperity and all things good.
- We can all do one simple thing better than anyone else in the world – we can be ourselves.
- When we uncover, express and exploit our core magnificence, life comes easier and feels more natural – we experience spectacular states of being.
- The Universe and your soul both love you unconditionally and both want you to succeed magnificently. You will feel this love as your authentic self.
- You came pre-equipped to create wonder in whatever result or way you most desire.
- The main thing keeping you back from this natural creation of wonder is a collection of your fears, limiting beliefs and conditioning that cause you to show up as less than you are.
- The affect of this toxicity can be lessened, released and even eliminated to the extent that you choose to live a purely authentic life.
It is my commitment that by feeling the wonderful warmth of support in this experience, you will begin to let go of what no longer serves you and come into your authentic magnificence.
What questions does this raise for you? I’d love to answer them here so that this discussion may encourage others to join us.
When you imagine feeling this extraordinary level of support, what thoughts show up for you? Are you with me? Then take this SURVEY for enrollment information.