In my last post I wrote about celebration. Now I’d like to celebrate a success story of one of the people I coach. About a year ago, Bill shared with me an idea for an online relationship-enhancing tool. Bill is one of those folks, like so many of us, that just need someone firmly in his corner to take, and stay in, action. The next few weeks we tossed some ideas back and forth, and then Bill committed to take steps to have the system developed. Bill continued to set targets, making some, missing others, and processing whatever needed to be processed to remain in action.
If you are currently in a romantic relationship, I invite you to try LovePong. It’s fun, it’s free, and it really works!
If you have an idea for a business that you’d like to discuss with me, drop me a line. I’d love to support you in any way I can.
A Client’s Perspective – How I Use My Coach
By Bill Weil
When Tom and I first began working together, he shared his perspective that a coach is simply a tool to add the greatest possible value to the client’s life and business. So how do I use my coach?
- As a nurturing, safe and affirming sounding board
- As an accountability partner, so that I honor my own promises
- As a nudge to get me off the dime and into action
- As a fellow brainstormer, with an unbiased, third-party view
- Finally, as a “negative energy clearer,” so that I can release all the raging emotions and conflicting thoughts in my head, find my clarity, and be productive.
I have benefited tremendously from Tom’s coaching and support. I would (and do!) highly recommend Tom to really anyone who is serious about taking their business, or their life, to the next level.