Most either delay making tough, important decisions for far too long or decide much too quickly. What’s up with that? When did we begin associating discomfort with making the right career or business decision?
Decision-making means that when we say yes to something or someone, we must say no to some other thing or someone else. Is it simply saying “no thank you” that brings up feelings of conflict?
Is that what causes poor decision-making for you? Obviously both delay and impulsiveness can cause missed opportunities.
So how can you make your best career or business decision now? You could call me today for a no-obligation coaching conversation to see options that you are presently blind to.
Most of us have a major career or business decision to make and we aren’t making it.
I’ve recently come to believe that career decision-making is even more important that career discovery.
You might think that you just have to discover your true calling and all will be well. But until you act on that calling and live it, you’ll remain unfulfilled.
What I know about you:
- You know more than you give yourself credit for knowing.
- You’re closer to seeing the right decision for you than you think you are.
- You’re better equipped to follow-through than you think you are.
- Your optimum choice of a business or career decision has already flown across the fleeting landscape of your mind.
- You just need to validate your right choice and feel the right encouragement to make it.
If you knew the above to be true would you make your vital move now?